Why is Content Marketing Important?
Content marketing is one of the best ways to position yourself as a go-to expert in your field. As you work toward that goal, new customers will find you. When someone refers you, they will see your expertise on display.
What is Content Marketing?
Content is any piece of marketing that you can express in 5 main categories:
There are hundreds of pieces of content I will help you identify for your business that feels good. That feels easy to create, and that supports your natural abilities.
What Type of Content Works for You?
Are you a woman solopreneur who is ready to shine, create ideal clients, and do all this without spreading yourself too thin? Have you ever thought if you could just increase your online visibility that sales would begin to increase? So you throw money at Facebook or Google ads and hope it works.
For 19 years, I have been working with subject matter experts who know their stuff, but have been led down the wrong path. Does this describe you? Have you been told to write weekly blog posts, create videos, post on all social networks, or send a newsletter in order to be seen as the go-to person in your field?
Sounds crazy, right?
I am here to show you that there is an easier way. You can stop doing the stuff you hate and still make a ton of money while growing your customer base in a way that feels good to you.
Are you in need of crisp new ideas, insight, and guidance, so that you can increase your client-base and finally reach the goals you’ve set in your heart? Are you wondering where to put your money for the biggest return? Are you having trouble staying focused or paralyzed because you don’t know the next step?
As your biggest fan, I will teach you how to use your personal strengths to think, create, plan, and share your content so that your business will thrive.
Why My Content Marketing Strategy Works
I’ll guide you through:
- How to show up as yourself and connect with the right market for you. You don’t need to take 10 years to build your business your way.
- Why you should focus on content types that come naturally and how it will unlock the door to creating content fast and frequently – with a high comfort level.
- How to become clear on where to spend your time and money.
- Focus on specific and attainable goals that support your busy work and family life.
- The realization as we work together that your dream of being a thought leader/expert in your field is now lying squarely in your lap.
- How to create a waitlist with an endless stream of clients who are eager to work with you.